Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries’ Divorce: Deposition RUINS Kris’ Fraud Case
A deposition has surfaced in the Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries divorce in which the producer of Kim’s reality show confesses Kim re-shot her reaction to Kris’ marriage proposal … problem for Kris — it kills his fraud case.
According to the depo transcript — obtained by Life & Style — when Kris proposed to Kim on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” a producer says Kim was “completely surprised” and didn’t give a good reaction, so she asked that it be re-shot.
In the court documents, it shows “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” producer Russell Jay’s deposition filed February 4 admitting “that at least two scenes depicting Kris negatively were scripted, reshot or edited.
Jay’s confession states that the now pregnant reality star was not aware Humphries was going to pop the question and “was completely surprised” by his bedroom proposal. However, she did not like her original reaction and asked “can we just like, have me come back in one more time and be, like, really surprised?
Now 2 big problems for Kris:
Kris is alleging Kim fraudulently induced him to marry her. Since he proposed and she was surprised, it means it positively wasn’t a grand scheme to dupe him.
2. Kris clearly knew she re-shot her reaction, so no matter what, he was in on everything.
Short story … give it up Kris.
The mama-to-be is set to appear in court on May 6 to defend these allegations.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
July 5, 2012
July 26, 2012
- www.koklergrup.com on Rihanna’s Bikini Body Pictures- Which Is The Sexiest?
- Jess Yates on CONTACT
- ADDITIONAL READING on Jada Pinkett Smith Opens Up About Open Marriage To Will Smith “He Hits What He Wants”
- Jaliyah on PHOTOS – See Nicki Minaj Before and After Plastic Surgery!
- Erica on PHOTOS – See Nicki Minaj Before and After Plastic Surgery!